The best apps and data for all your devices.
GRT Horizon HX/HXr ChartData
Seattle Avionics is pleased to provide geo-referenced charts, airport diagrams, Sectionals, and IFR Low and High Altitude Charts for your GRT Horizon HX/HXr systems.
Once a ChartData subscription is purchased, data is downloaded automatically to your PC and GRT Horizon USB memory sticks via our Data Manager.
- Annual ChartData subscriptions with VFR data are available for just $99. Buy Now
- Annual ChartData subscriptions with VFR and IFR data are available for just $199. Buy Now
- Covers all 50 US states.
- VFR: Each VFR ChartData subscription includes:
- Geo-referenced, seamless Sectionals for all 50 US states.
- Geo-referenced airport Diagrams: Contains the full set of airport diagrams that the FAA produces (currently about 700 Class B, C, and D airports), geo-referenced by Seattle Avionics.
- IFR + VFR Subscriptions include everything in the VFR package plus:
- Geo-referenced, seamless IFR Low Altitude Enroute charts for 49 US states (Hawaii has no IFR Low charts).
- Geo-referenced, seamless IFR High Altitude Enroute Charts for all 50 US states.
- 12,000+ geo-referenced approach plates, SIDs, STARs, and MINs.
Note that you will need one USB memory stick per GRT Horizon display in your aircraft. These USB memory sticks must be specially-prepared to work with the Seattle Avionics Data Manager.
Once you have ChartData installed on your USB memory sticks, simply connect them to your GRT Horizon display(s) to enabled Charts and Airport Diagramming capabilities.